Moondyne now has a new outdoor camp kitchen available to social and family groups if they wish to self cater during their stay.
It has all the facilities to make life easy, including;
- A large hooded BBQ (great for roasting) which makes looking after a large group of people so easy
- A teppanyaki plate and a wok burner for those who wish to do a little Asian presentation for their friends
- A large gas cooker with a 5-burner cook top and a huge gas oven, which includes an electric grill – all of which is perfect for preparing that special meal, or a simple pizza
- There is a microwave for even more convenient food preparation
- Food and drinks can be kept in the large fridge freezer right there in the kitchen
- An open bar you can sit at and enjoy the spectacular view
- A supply of basic utensils are there for your use
- And of course a dishwasher to make cleaning up a simple task once you have finished your meal
Our conference room is 120-square metres and provides the ideal setting for corporate seminars and events; free from city noise and distractions. A smaller training/breakaway room is also available, along with our grounds (for those who prefer the outdoors).
Our fully equipped conference room features:
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning & overhead ceiling fans
- Slow combustion wood fire
- 9 x trestle tables
- 40 x chairs & cushions
- 2 x fixed & 1 x mobile white boards
- Electronic white board with computer download
- 6 x mobile flip charts/whiteboards
- 1 x Sony large-screen TV & video
- CD sound system & DVD player
- Electronic projector screen
- Large verandah with outdoor furniture & great views
- Filtered water, peppermints, fruit & nuts
We specialise in corporate conferences and offer a variety of options to suit your business.
For a personalised quote and for more information, contact us today.
Our beautiful chalets and cottages can accommodate up to 26 people, although special arrangements can be made for larger groups. Each chalet/cottage sleeps one or two guests, and features an ensuite bathroom. Find out more.
Moondyne Country Convention Centre provides the perfect backdrop for indoor and outdoor activities – from early morning bushwalks to evening dances and entertainment.
We can also arrange customised activities to cater for programs such as leadership development, team building, and outdoor recreation.
We encourage guests to explore our beautiful 1800-acre property and peaceful surrounds. Our unique location with over four kilometres of Avon River frontage offers excellent bushwalking opportunities, and during the wildflower season, Moondyne is simply breathtaking. Guests also have access to our onsite swimming pool and our homestead’s lounge, patio and games room facilities.
Moondyne provides an excellent base for exploring local attractions and partaking in various adventure activities. We can organise special activities for your group, including Avon River Rafting, Orienteering, Abseiling, Flying Fox, Clay-Pigeon Shooting, Laser Ranger, Archery, Dancing, African Drumming, and more.
Why do so many companies come back to Moondyne? We’d like to think it’s because of the peaceful surrounds and excellent amenities, but many organisers tell us, it’s because of the food!
Freshly prepared, traditional country style meals are the order of the day at Moondyne, from our full English breakfasts and homemade morning teas, to specially prepared bush picnic lunches and mouth-watering dinners and desserts.
We also supply an assortment of refreshments, biscuits and fruit at all times, and we cater for special dietary requirements.
While the Homestead itself does not have accommodation, it is the hub of the chalet accommodation providing a lounge, dining and recreation room. This beautiful split-level building boasts superb views across the national park, and provides the ideal setting for lunch, which is often served on the large outside deck. During the winter months, guests are invited to relax in front of our open fire, or in summer, take a dip in our pool.
Guests also have access to the following;
- Undercover patio
- Outdoor kitchen for self catering options
- Games room, including soccer table & dartboard
- Drinks fridge
- Musical instruments including a piano, guitar and karaoke equipment
- Jukebox for hire