Moondyne is set on 1800 acres of farmland, with over four kilometers of Avon River frontage. The estate is completely surrounded by the Avon Valley National Park and is located only an hour away from the Perth CBD.
During your stay on the property, there are many activities and attractions to spend your time on, including;
- Catered picnics
- Horse riding – Bring your own horse and ride across 22 kilometers of tracks and open country.
- Four wheel driving for small groups
- Explore the white knuckle track and massive rock formations
- Marvel at the wide variety of flora and fauna
- Experience the magnificent waterfalls in the winter months
- Poolside BBQ’s and private entertainment
- Warm yourself around the fire pit throughout the winter months
- Explore the little hidden valley
The valley at Moondyne Country Convention Centre is surrounded by seven meter tall trees, over 600 years in age, creating a Jurassic landscape with amazing lookouts and river views. The area resembles your own private sanctuary, nestled away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
For more information about our Country Escapes, contact us.