Avon Descent 2014
Experience the thrill and excitement of the 2014 Avon Descent on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 August 2014, surrounded by the Avon Valley National Park in Lower Chittering.
Situated on 1800 acres and looking out over 4km of Avon River frontage, Moondyne Country Convention Centre offers a unique and magical place to watch one of the world’s longest white water races, with views that will take your breath away. Our exclusive location overlooking the rapids offers an uninterrupted vantage point to watch the competition unfold below, as competitors make their way down the river and cross over Moondyne Rapids.
In 2014, our luxury two-day Avon Descent Package includes;
Saturday 2 August 2014
• Saturday afternoon arrival and check-in from 2pm
• Early evening songs and entertainment under the stars, around the fire pit
• Two-course dinner and accommodation
• Cheese platter and a complimentary glass of port, served after dinner
Sunday 3 August 2014
• Sunday breakfast served at our exclusive viewing area, overlooking Moondyne Rapids
• Complimentary glass of champagne with breakfast
• Uninterrupted views of the 2014 Avon Descent
2014 Avon Descent Package rates: $200 per person.
Bookings are very limited. Please express your interest early and contact us today.